Thursday 30 August 2012

Views and Reviews by John Yule - PDF Notes

I have looked at a number of apps that allow the user to read/annotate pdf files. The one that does what I want to do best is pdf-notes. This allows the user to view attachments from emails as well as from dropbox etc. It also allows one to send the annotated file back by email or to dropbox etc.

There is quite a range of options regarding annotation, so it seems to do a pretty good job (at least for what I want). Best of all, it is free.

BTW, I was looking for something that might do the same as the way I use MS OneNote (i.e. students send me their work, I mark it and send their scripts back with comments). I notice there is an app for OneNote called Outline. At the moment it is read only, so of little use to me, but there are plans to develop it so it can be used in the same way as OneNote. Unfortunately, it will not be free when this update takes place, but it might be a useful app nevertheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment